General Information and Absentee Voting Information
*** Voter ID is in Effect ***
Voters will need to show a photo ID to vote. If you need to register to vote or wish to request an absentee ballot by mail, please read the information below.
Polling Place Location Poll
Dunn Town Hall - 4156 County Road B - McFarland, WI
7:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Notices and facsimile ballots are posted in lieu of publishing (per WI Stats.985.05 (1)) at:
- Dunn Town Hall, 4156 County Road B
- Quick Stop, 1888 Barber Drive
- Message Board on the corner of Third Street and Waubesa Avenue
Recent changes that affect Voters
Voters must reside at their current address for 10 consecutive days prior to Election Day
ABSENTEE VOTING IN THE CLERK'S OFFICE ON THE MONDAY PRECEDING THE ELECTION IS NO LONGER ALLOWED.
- You may register to vote until the Friday before the election.
- You may register online or in the Clerk's office and proof of residence must be provided. The proof of residence must contain your name and current address.
- You may also register on the day of the election with proof of residence. Proof of residence must contain your name and current address.
- Election officials shall accept proof of residence documents that contain a current and complete name and address:
- Current and valid driver's license.
- A current and valid Wisconsin identification card.
- Any other official identification card or license issued by a Wisconsin governmental body or unit.
- An official identification card or license issued by an employer in the normal course of business that contains a photograph of the cardholder or license holder, but not including a business card.
- A real property tax bill or receipt for the currently year or the year preceding the date of the election.
- A residential lease.
- A university, college or technical college identification card that contains a photograph of the cardholder with either:
- A fee payment receipt issued to the cardholder by the university, college, or technical college dated no earlier than 9 months before the election.
- A certified and current list of students who reside in housing sponsored by the university, college, or technical college showing the current address of the students, if the election official verifies that the student presenting the card is included on the list.
- A utility bill for the period commencing not earlier than 90 days before the day registration is made.
- A bank statement.
- A paycheck
- A check or other document issued by a unit of government.
For further information, you may contact the Government Accountability Board or call 1-866-VOTE-WIS