Do You Need A Building Permit?

If you are: altering an existing building, constructing a new building, doing major repairs, adding a solar collector, adding a bay or bow window, cleaning out drainage ditches or ponds, doing any brush or tree cutting, filling or grading in a floodzone, wetland or shoreland area, you probably DO need a zoning permit. For information call: Dane County Zoning  266-4266. View the Dane County Zoning Code of Ordinances.

In addition to a Dane County Zoning permit you may also need a Town of Dunn building permit to remodel, replace siding or windows, build, repair, or add to your home, deck or other structures. For information, call Andrea at the Town Hall at 838-1081 ex 201.

After speaking with Andrea at the Town Hall about your building project, you may pay your building permit.

Other Town of Dunn Forms and Instructions

Photo Permission Form for Town of Dunn Calendar

Emergency Volunteer Group

Land Use Applications

Events that use town roads or parks

Bartender's License

Special Assessment & Charges.  $20.00 fee per parcel.  Include a stamped, self-addressed envelope and the completed certificate will be mailed to you.  Otherwise, include a fax number and/or email address with your request.

Application for Employment

Dog License Application (Neutered dogs are $15.00, un-neutered dogs are $26.00. A $5.00 late charge will be charged for all delinquent licenses issued after March 31)

Outdoor Furnace Permit (Fillable pdf)

Application for Appointment to Committee/Commission (Fillable pdf) You may either return the form to the Town Hall or click the "Submit" button on the top of the form to e-mail the form to the Town Hall.

Dunn Burying Ground: Application For Interment The cost of a gravesite is $650. Please call Jay Hoel or Hardy Krueger at 838-1081 for more information.

Mailbox Policy