4030 County Road B, ¼ mile east of the Dunn Town Hall.
Transfer Site Hours
8 AM to 3:45 PM on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of every month.
From April - November the Transfer Site is also open on Wednesdays from 2 PM - 4:45 PM.
The Transfer Site accepts:
- Brush and Wood - Brush and limbs that are free of soil. (We cannot accept stumps, lumber, or furniture. Dane County’s landfill will take tree stumps, construction materials, and many other large items. Please call 838-9555 for information.)
- Leaves and Grass Clippings - Any compostable material.
- Holiday Trees - Trees without tinsel, decorations, or stands. (Pellitteri will not pick up trees left at the curbside).
- Antifreeze - Used antifreeze that is free of oil.
- Motor Oil - Used motor oil that is free of other liquids.
- Automotive Type & Rechargeable Batteries - (Household batteries are NOT accepted).
- Tires - We charge a fee based on our costs for disposal. At the time of this publication, auto tires were $4 without rims and $5 for tires with rims. Semi-truck tires cost $7 for disposal and tractor tires cost $25.
- Appliances - We accept all appliances EXPECT FOR TVs, electronics, water softeners, and dishwashers.
- Scrap Metal - Scrap iron, steel, copper, and other metals. (We only accept motors after gas and oil has been drained).
Questions? Call the Town Hall at 838-1081, extension 201